09 December 2005

Welcome

My name is Mike Short and this is my blog. The main aim of this blog, rather than being a repository for all manner of daily-life-whatever, is to be a place for me to post the stuff I write about music. I'm currently trying to write a book about 'alt-country' music, however poorly defined it is, and so I will post chapters of it here for people to read, comment on, and so on. But I also write one-off reviews of albums and gigs, and I will put them here as well.

I chose the name 'Fearless Romantics' for this site because it's one of those phrases that comes up time and again in the kind of music I like. It says a lot about what music should be about - a journey, pushing emotional and lyrical boundaries but with a good and kind heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home